Membership is growing, we signed up our 78th member last week. We have come a long way from our humble beginnings !
The RAFFLE tickets are on sale at the library, the list of prizes is getting longer
· A manucure in a swish beauty parlour
· A laquer tray with six coasters A pair of earrings
· An international adaptor An apple slicer
· Two oven trays from Lakeland
· 3 bottles of wine from the Domaine de Causse
· A bottle of genuine Russian vodka Three 15-euro vouchers from Super U
· Voucher for 50 euros for a meal at Le Grillardin
- and more to come……… If you have anything to donate do let us know (mail firstname.lastname@example.org ) Tickets 1 euro & 10 for 8 euros. Draw at the party
Our Children’s Corner is becoming very popular, there are a whole lot more furry toys, we’ll soon have a regular Noah’s Ark…
Openings over Christmas We shall be open on Saturday 2nd December (we shall be decorating for Christmas), Wednesday 6thWednesday 13th & Saturday 16th then closed until Saturday 6th January when we open for business again
OF COURSE Saturday 6th is the BIG DAY, the day of our annual party for FOAL members. We have always held this before Christmas but the dates had already been taken this year so we thought a 12th night party might be fun
You will be bringing the food (sweet or savoury, easy to handle) & FOAL will be providing the drinks. I will send details for signing up nearer the time but do put this date in your diaries. We will be at Lakanal for the first time.
Finally, our FAMOUS LITERARY QUIZ will take place on Friday 2nd February, more details nearer the time , so another date for your diaries
The Children's Corner with three happy babies